• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1975 F-750 dump truck

Rexx4360

I’m looking for parts for the stand alone hydraulic pump that lifts the dump box. It has a leaking seal and I haven’t been able to find a part number on it yet of know if it’s from the factory or aftermarket. Any direction where I can find a parts list or someplace to call to get parts

56wrench

Post a picture. There are various manufacturers of those pumps. It would have been installed by whoever installed the dump box. It did not come from Ford-they only supplied the cab&chassis

Jumbo

Occupation
retired
No such thing. F-750 came about in 2000.
Most of the curmmies at KP&P were built on F750 chassis in the '60s as was Weyerhaeuser and other timber companies. If you look through all the HEF logging photos, you can see not just crummies, but fire trucks also.

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
Years ago I worked a lumber yard distributing wholesale lumber products to smaller distributors. They had an F-650, and an F-750. Both were 1960's models. Only difference between the two was the F-750 had a pusher axle under it and 16' flat bed where the F-650 had a 14' bed. Both had hoists and were 330ci Ford gasoline engines.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
Years ago I worked a lumber yard distributing wholesale lumber products to smaller distributors. They had an F-650, and an F-750. Both were 1960's models. Only difference between the two was the F-750 had a pusher axle under it and 16' flat bed where the F-650 had a 14' bed. Both had hoists and were 330ci Ford gasoline engines.
Love the sound of a good working gas job. Not many left.

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
Love the sound of a good working gas job. Not many left.
I like the sound of a flathead four, or six at work myself. You are correct on not many left. Most everything is a lot of fan noise nowadays.

56wrench

The old Ford F750 was a popular single axle grain truck on a lot of farms in the 60’s and onward until the Louisville series came out