• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1957 American 375 BC

melbo

We have this old crane in good shape, an older working restoration and we're getting her up to run and operate- possibly with the plan to sell. She's got the three types of arms, two diggers and one lattice boom with Jib. I am looking for a manual or some instruction on the controls and a little protocol to avoid damaging the unit (or anything else!) Thanks for looking- pretty excited about this little project!P8210586.jpgP8210587.jpgP8230599.jpg

lantraxco

That's quite a find, a machine in that good shape, lattice boom with jib, front shovel, AND backhoe attachments in good condition!

TSK415

That is impressive to have all three attachments:) Have been looking for a machine with all 3 attachments for a long time:D Have you tried terex, if you give them the serial number they can get you the build sheets, and you can buy operators and parts manuals.

melbo

Thanks for the info- emailed Terex- haven't had a chance to call yet so no word yet on the manual or build data. But we discovered today that we also have two different sized dragline buckets as well- both in excellent condition. We do plan on selling the crane but we're getting her operational first. I'll announce it here when we're done. We'll shoot a video of the rig operating. Thanks for the replies.

Tugger

Hi Looks even more interesting with all the attachments.Ive got some 400 americans and a 5299 ,but I know the controls are different as they are both air and the 395 is manual .They are quite simple to figure out once you get things turning.

Tugger

Might be a bit late but if your still looking for manuals try IPS.heres their number 800 253 0388 .They have been good to deal with when ive needed load charts or manuals for my Americans.