• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

190-4 dynahoe for sale

littleplows

Occupation
Business Owner - Recycling Natural Waste, Snowplow
I have 2 190-4 dynahoes I would like to sell minus the engines, One was fully rebuilt engine transmission and brakes. The trans needs removed and rebuilt due to company that rebuilt it put in a bad bearing. Have the full rest of the machine available for parts and also another complete machine that runs available for parts. Will accept any reasonable offers for complete machine and or parts and or trades. Please contact me by phone or email

If you are interested in parts or pieces of this machine contact me soon as it is getting scrapped shortly and I would rather help someone out other than sending it for scrap.

Tom Heyer 814-434-6793 Erie Pa.
rtheyer@yahoo.com

Please don't PM me. I Don't get a chance to check on here that often.

Last edited: