• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1845c parts

79oakley

my dads has a early 90s 1845c that had a fire. we took the motor and put it in another one and now have many good parts that we hate to scrap. we will also be selling the working machine when it is finished lights and little things. if someone needs parts from the drivetrain pm me. all the panetaries, chains and center sprocket clusters were still good. also have the drive pumps but they may need rebuilt. alos have some other stuff just ask.

79oakley

pictures of the parts are now on craigslist decatur illinois in the farm and garden section with my dads contact number. the machine we put the motor in is pictured on craigslist too.