• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1150 Case dozer transmission

Wayne Jaynes

Occupation
own buisness
I have an 1150 case dozer, around 1973 model year that has leaking seals in the transmission(i think) does anyone know if these seals are steel or rubber? and also can i replace them by removing the plate at the rear of the transmission? Thanks Wayne

excavator

I don't know much about Case crawlers, but they now have all their parts manuals on-line and they have very good pictures. Go to www.casece.com and then click on "search for parts" (located on the left of the screen) then "click here to begin your search", up in the left hand corner you will see "model". What ever Case construction model your working on, it's probably in there. Slowly on most manufactures are putting their parts manuals on-line. Deere has had it for years and it sure makes sense to me.