• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1000 Members

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
I see that we have passed the 1K member milestone:thumbsup
Thanks Steve for hosting such a big party and thanks to the mods for all their help too:notworthy
Here's to HEF!:drinkup

Jeff D.

Orchard Ex said:
I see that we have passed the 1K member milestone:thumbsup
Thanks Steve for hosting such a big party and thanks to the mods for all their help too:notworthy
Here's to HEF!:drinkup
This from you!!

You wouldn't even have made the party. You're too busy traveling around the country like some big shot.:bouncegri

So how'de you get to OK, did you use your plane??

Jeff D.

Duh!! I realized after that the "1000 members" was the party you mentioned Orchard, not that you thought he should've thrown a party because of that milestone.:Banghead

Yes, I agree. Thanks Steve for having a place like this available for us.:thumbsup You too Digger, and BRL:spongebob (where-ever you've gone?)

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
Duh!! I realized after that the "1000 members" was the party you mentioned Orchard, not that you thought he should've thrown a party because of that milestone.:Banghead
No prob - It's OK. (get it?? I was in Oklahoma....:lmao :lmao )

Rode the flying bus out and back. My plane is still in the "much assembly required" stage, but every time I have to ride an airliner it gives me new enthusiasm for finishing:Banghead

Had some great BBQ @ Rudy's in Norman
Greats Steaks @ Cattleman's in OKC
and the Sooners crushed on Saturday:thumbsup

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
We hit the 2000 mark today!! Thanks to all of you for making this site such a success!!!:notworthy

It's interesting to note that it took nearly 3 years to hit 1000, and just over 7 months later we have our second 1000.

Last edited:

Nick Drew

Resigned
Occupation
Plant operator
We hit the 2000 mark today!! Thanks to all of you for making this site such a success!!!:notworthy

It's interesting to note that it took nearly 3 years to hit 1000, and just over 7 months later we have our second 1000.

Steve,

I would just like to add my congrats on hitting the 2000 member mark, If there is anything I can do for you to promote the site on this side of the pond let me know??

Regards

Nick Drew.:drinkup