• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1/50 Madill 124

Madilll120

Occupation
school
I built the model yarder late last summer as a thunderbird 6355slr ,but it has been sitting on my model shelf collecting dust for the past 6 months, and the more i look at it the more i dont like the tbird tan.So i am going to make a few modifications and paint it madill colors.It has working drums, removable boom and gantry and tilting cab.i built it using abs plastruct.Hopefully pictures to some pictures to come soon.

Madilll120

Occupation
school
Thanks for following this thread,mike.working on small stuff can be an adventure.There is still alot more to do,repaint the carbody,drum area,and boom and gantry.Then Replace the T-bird cab with the madill,and rebuild the gantry and replace the old drums and line with new ones that will work.In between all that i have to do some body work on the left side of the carbody.More pictures to come soon.