• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ZX85-USB-3 - How to add a rear view camera?

bikemikem

Does anyone know how a rear view (back up) camera could be added to a ZX85-USB-3? I've connected with DR ZX and noticed that I can enable the functionality. I would like to know where I would plug a camera in. There must be a harness or set of pins somewhere in the machine.

bikemikem

Interesting. What sort of manual did you find that in? I wonder if there's an electrical schematic that would detail the wiring. It looks like the cable is routed along the outside of the cab and then connects to something. I'll have to see if mine has that and how many pins are in it. Would be nice to be able to plug in a cheap car backup camera there.