• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wtb

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
Ok , here's the story .my dad and had been discussing looking to find and buy a euclid Tc-12 / terex 82-80 we had been talking about it and talking about different years we were going to go look at and older model but then decided to wait for the right one. Well then he got sick and passed away. Now it's 2 years later I'm finally where I can start looking again and could use any help / leads as possible. I would still like to find one even if it is missing motors I'm interested as long as there is enough to work with to restore it. And leads would be great thank you for any help.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
They are such a cool machine. i got to run one for a few passes last year at the Brownsville, PA show last summer. I think it is over Labor Day weekend. Can't remember the owners name or where he was from but I believe he is a regular there. He may have some leads on others. Maybe some of our members from that area know him. One tends to remember where there is more of what we have.

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
Thank you, it's a good start I been looking for any leads , I want to be able to look at more than one and go from there to figure out what I'm looking for in that machine.