• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Woo Hoo!! In the market FINALLY!

Gixxer600

Hi all. I posted a while back about my T300. When I bought it, I was ignorant and didn't know how to tell if it had high flow or not. At the time, I didn't even know I had a need but quickly discovered the mulching head and all it's glory!

So, I have finally sold my machine and it is being picked up tomorrow. Now, I am in the market for a high flow machine and hope you guys might lend a little advice. Once I get that behind me I will be looking for a mulching head!

I was thinking about the T320 but want to make sure I am headed in the right direction. Is there anything else I should consider, and why? I have only ever run my T300, no other skid steer, so I don't know anything else. Also, mine is/was hand and foot controls. What are the advantages or disadvantages of a joystick control?

I own 82 acres and use the machine mostly on my own property.

I appreciate any advice you might give.

Craig

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
From what I have heard and read, the biggest issue you will deal with while running a mulching head on a skid is overheating. With whatever skid you choose, you will need a auxiliary cooling package to run the mulcher efficiently. There are other members that have first hand experience with these units.