• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

who hates cat multi teeth on there skid

lgammon

i do and we are ordering some bobcat knock offs from heavyequip. i like the look of there teeth alot better and it doesn't cost 500 to change them out.
what have you guys done?

xcmark

Occupation
construction
I just got a set of teeth from Romac IND. for my smooth bucket to bolt on. These teeth are much larger then the teeth on my Cat bucket and look like they are made well , Time and large rocks will tell me a story. a set of 8 cost around $300 with shippeing.

lgammon

well i finally got a little work for the 277b and WOW!!! i love these new teeth. it feels like the skid has another 30-40 hp it is amazing it cuts so easy, almost to much. i had to relearn how to grade with it.