• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where to find fender extensions for a Pete

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
I am putting together another lowboy truck and don't like the way 425's look if the truck does not have the black rubber fender extensions. I am having a hard time finding them...... It's just a standard run of the mill 379 so surely there is an aftermarket source right??

Pj

Andrew_D

I tired searching "fender extensions 379 pete" but couldn't find anything either. Then i got thinking that on pickups, they're called "flares", so I searched "fender flares 379 pete".

Still can't see anything. I'm out... someone else can try now!

Andrew

wilko

Go to one of the 4x4 shops and buy the rubber fender flare material that sells by the foot. It comes in two styles with the difference being in how it mounts to the fender.

Will Musser

Occupation
Heavyhauler/ Truckbuilder
Go to a Peterbilt dealer and order it and the rivets. Use vin 683109. It came from the factory with em

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
Amazing will thank you for that! I am sure it'll make the search easier. :)

Pj