• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where is?

NCman

The brake fluid reservoir for a 99 New Holland 555e 4x4?...Please.

My backhoe has a light on the dash that is a circle with a fluid drop in the center and surrounded by a set of brackets. I assume the brackets represent brake shoes... kind of looks like this. (0)
Also, if it helps parking brake is inoperable and a light stays lit on the side console for it.

x-ray

I attached some pics of the warning lights and references. The reservoir is in the dash, there's a small black knob below the right side directional turn stem. You may not actually be low on fluid, there's a sensor on the top with 2(red?) wires coming out of it. It's a real PITA and causes that light to go on if you dork with it. I think I wound up putting a little something on top to help it from loosing.. If you open up a private conversation I can send you a link to some helpful resources..
NH-555-dash2.jpg NH-555-dash1.jpg