• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

where has Nige gone?

LDK

Its been a while, I always read anything he posts, hope we see him back on here soon.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
I notice that tctractors has not had a post for sometime. Could it be anything to do with the new format?

Tinkerer

I notice that tctractors has not had a post for sometime. Could it be anything to do with the new format?
Nothing to do with the format. Back in April he was highly offended (and rightly so) by a member with the user name etd66ss. So much so that he said he was done with HEF and would not be back.
I wish he were still with us. He is (was) one of the best of the best when it came to helping members here.
I like to believe Nige will be back, he is just too busy right now from what I have read.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Nothing to do with the format. Back in April he was highly offended (and rightly so) by a member with the user name etd66ss. So much so that he said he was done with HEF and would not be back.
I wish he were still with us. He is (was) one of the best of the best when it came to helping members here.
I like to believe Nige will be back, he is just too busy right now from what I have read.
Tinkerer,thank you for informing me of the circumstance concerning tct. Sorry I did not know anything about this. I had and still do have great respect for the man. Not about to comment any further since I know nothing of what happened. Ton of knowledge has been lost. Bp

lantraxco

TC is fine and well .
I see him on a Facebook forum on a daily basis.It's so much easier to post pics on there.
Goog to hear from you Nicky, haven't seen much from you either lately. But then I haven't been as active lately I suppose, just not seeing much I can help with.

Randy88

Why would anyone do that to TC, he's about the most knowledgeable and helpful guy put on this earth and one of the best asset's HF had or has, I know nothing about facebook, can anyone join that and keep reading what he posts there and look at his photo's he puts up there??

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Nige is doing well. We've corresponded through email. He's busy on a contract in some 3rd world country with limited internet access.