• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wheels for LeeBoy 635b

Jmroush

Ok just checking to see if anyone has a lead on some wheel for a leeboy 635b. I’m in a spot where I am probably going to have to replace all the wheels on my grader but the catch is… leeboy just had to make them one of a kind and they no longer make them and I am coming up with zilch in finding anyone that maybe does after market. Any help would be greatly appreciated I need to figure something out ASAP. I’m located in Oregon.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
We had a Puckett grader. It needed wheels. Couldn't get any. They bought wheels, the same size, cut out the centers, and had new centers made, and welded on. I think they were a used wheel off a JLG lift. The machine is still in use today.