• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wheel Loader Hyundai HL 770

marekLen

Hello I bought wheel loader hundai HL770 from 2000 year and 13000 hours. I have problem becouse i can't start the machine. The transmision is on neutral , Brakes switched on .if I turn key right nothing is happenes. I checked fuses and it ok. What can I still check

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
seatbelt? and by nothing do you mean no lights or just no cranking. Wiggle the trans shift lever?

marekLen

There is no seatbeld. The lights are on but no craking. Trans shift lever is on neutral and lights on N. I started loader for the short circuit but now is another problem becouse front bucket lift up very slowly

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
Sounds like an interlock (safety relay) somewhere is not letting power get to the starter. Only lift is slow, how about curl and dump? any strange noises