• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Whats your take on this..

clintm

the rear tires on the id's is loaded with water or sand mixed because it starts to lift the tire up until it starts to lift the weight of the tire then stops and all the other machine operators are not tilting the forks back but lifting up on the boom and that's not moving the center of gravity back as far as you can get . it's all about getting under the load as much as possible. just like the games at the fair it's all rigged for the house to win

Digdeep

I don't put to much stock in anything Deere puts out, especially after their John Deere smack down came out years ago. I spoke to someone who was involved in a few of the shoots and they were definitely skewed to favor the Deere machines. I guess if you've lost as much market share as Deere has you put stuff like this out.

clintm

over the years I have seen so many machines sent out on demo's run through the shop first and set the pressures up just for the demo then turned back in spec afterwards . just like some of the rental machines are turned down to try to help save them. Can't say that i blame the rentals co's

712alberta

This kind of looks like a John Deere marketing video, so everything, I'm sure, is 100% completely above board, and honest. It would appear that the construction guys have taken a page out of the Ag marketing book. John Deere has one effective marketing system, they may be selling an average machine, but the marketing guys have you believing that its built to build foundations on the moon.

durallymax

Watch those videos, then go watch the Bobcat advantage, then go watch the terrible Butler Cat videos (not Cat's videos, just a terrible job by some id10ts at a dealer that know nothing), then go watch the Kubota Videos.... etc you will find that somehow every brand is the best in their own marketing videos. Weird how that works.....

BTW I have a bridge to sell you that leads to some swampland in florida for sale? Interested?