• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What is the best hand cleaner you ever used???

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
Sounds like your method of problem solving, "Whack it with a hammer"....
;)

cb75

Gojo power gold..the green stuff is the best ive used, works awesome. where i work they recently switched to Permatex Fast orange....it's not half the hand cleaner that Gojo is. When my hands get real good and grimy with dirty motor oil and what not, I'll wash my hands first with some 10wt hydraulic oil, then with the hand cleaner...works like a charm.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Sounds like your method of problem solving, "Whack it with a hammer"....
;)

:lmao:lmao

Usually we would have snatched this thread, archived it and banned the spammer. Who would've thunk we could have so much fun with it.:tong

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
:lmao:lmao

Usually we would have snatched this thread, archived it and banned the spammer. Who would've thunk we could have so much fun with it.:tong

It's a cooperative redirect perpetrated by the members CM, a new twist for dealing with spammers. :cool:

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
I don't think we have ever had more fun with a spammer thread!:spongebob

As it relates to the original spam post, I think it falls into the category of "unintended consequences", which will create a helluva way for us to entertain ourselves. And to think the members did all this without the assistance/hinderance of Digger. :D

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
And to think the members did all this without the assistance/hinderance of Digger.

Been working too damn hard all week to even notice what was going on. It's nice to see that I don't have to do all the work around here. :tong

Hey did anybody else notice that the Opening Poster couldn't even get their username correct? Gritty Gril. :lmao

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Hey did anybody else notice that the Opening Poster couldn't even get their username correct? Gritty Gril. :lmao

I could be wrong, but I didn't consider it a typo, I thought she was referring to the "gril" on her teeth. The mental image was disturbing. :beatsme

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Maybe one of our super moderators could go into the database and remedy that, possibly to something like "Gritty (you scream like a) Girl" perhaps ....... :lmao

Oh man, that requires us getting together in a room at the lair and agree on the change via a democracy vote. The chances of that happening is about as good as a woman telling a man he's right. Digger...he's always right, even when he's right. CM...he can be persuaded with sufficient beer and margaritas, me...I don't know what I want, I typically run around the room like a chicken with its head cut off. :D

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Digger...he's always right, even when he's right.

Getting him to admit he's wrong -

The chances of that happening is about as good as a woman telling a man he's right.

:tong

CM...he can be persuaded with sufficient beer and margaritas

Did someone say beer?!:eek: