• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what do you think this setup it worth???

bonanno23

Occupation
union drainage foreman, also own a full time lands
I have a 2008 takeuchi tl150 with enclosed cab. It has 385hrs. 4-in-1 bucket, regular bucket(brand new) and forks. Also have 2010 felling trailer. I bought the pair for side work, (mostly patios and driveways) it was used pretty lightly and I'm the only operater ever in the seat. I have expanded my other business in another direction and no longer have the time to use my machine. Trying to figure out what a good starting price would be??? thanks

trying to load pics but having an issue! machine looks like light use, not abused!

heres a link to my trailer: http://www.felling.com/trailers/drop-deck/eseries/ft-18-3de.asp

xcmark

Occupation
construction
a good deal if every piece is clean and not beat up would be right around $30,000 for all of it if your selling . problem is its a buyers market and you need to find someone to want all of it. Selling each piece at a resonable price may not bring top dollar for each but it moves it. trailer3K ~$3500 if its clean and has good paint, 4 in 1 bucket 2K ~ $2500 maybe if its clean forks $350~500 depending on exactly what they are. machine $24K ~+

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
a good deal if every piece is clean and not beat up would be right around $30,000 for all of it if your selling . problem is its a buyers market and you need to find someone to want all of it. Selling each piece at a resonable price may not bring top dollar for each but it moves it. trailer3K ~$3500 if its clean and has good paint, 4 in 1 bucket 2K ~ $2500 maybe if its clean forks $350~500 depending on exactly what they are. machine $24K ~+

You might do better than 24K if the machine is clean and tight. The used equipment market has dried up considerably from a couple years ago. Auction prices are coming up. Put the equipment on something nationwide like Equipment Trader ask a reasonable price and it will sell.

bonanno23

Occupation
union drainage foreman, also own a full time lands
You might do better than 24K if the machine is clean and tight. The used equipment market has dried up considerably from a couple years ago. Auction prices are coming up. Put the equipment on something nationwide like Equipment Trader ask a reasonable price and it will sell.

Yeah, I agree! If 30s all I can get ill keep it. My machine is in better shape than I can describe! Detailed every 100 hours. I see them going for 35000 on machinery trader and eBay with way more hrs n terrible condition compared to mine! Of course as the seller I always feel my stuff is worth more lol.

And 3k for a trailer that was 11k one year ago seems low. But who knows! People are hurting sobprices are down

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Yeah, I agree! If 30s all I can get ill keep it. My machine is in better shape than I can describe! Detailed every 100 hours. I see them going for 35000 on machinery trader and eBay with way more hrs n terrible condition compared to mine! Of course as the seller I always feel my stuff is worth more lol.

And 3k for a trailer that was 11k one year ago seems low. But who knows! People are hurting sobprices are down

You did not state what the trailer specs are, Felling makes an excellent trailer. Somewhere someone has priced a new 250 TK an they dont want to pay 60K. The 150 is actually more powerful than the new TKs are, if a buyer is knowledgeable then in this case buying a near new 150 is better and cheaper than a new 250 at least from a power prospective. Post pictures of it on this site in selling equipment section. I would like to see the trailer especially.