• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

went out today.

well me and some buddies went out today and cut some cedar so my gpa would not freeze in his garage lol, loaded it up took it to his place unloaded then found out he didnt call the guy about borrwing the load splitter so yeah guess who got to go out and split it with a maul lol me well then after splitting quite a bit i decided i would try and make my own splitter of yeah that was great lol my gpa did not tell me floor jacks dont work standing up lmao, overall had a good time sorry did not take any pics. anyone know how to build i hydralic jack splitter curious if yall could post some pics because my dad said he would build me one. ill appreciate it thanks