• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Welder Wanted

95zIV

Occupation
RR Contractor Super.
Not sure if this should be here or in Shop Talk, or somewhere else, but, my decision has been made.

Tomorrow around noon-1 pm, I should be in the Mansfield, OH area. Some where around there, there is a piece of equipment that needs some welding done on it. At this point in time, that's all the info I have, when I get closer I will be able to pinpoint and evaluate what needs to be done. I'm looking here first to see if there is anyone in that vicinity with a mobile welder that will either accept credit cards or be willing to bill my office for services rendered or just willing to rent their machine out to me.

I can be contacted at:

Ray Nadeau
Holland HTEC Superintendant
Rnadeau@hollandco.com Email goes directly to my phone, which is basically glued to my side.
708-305-8474, phone or text

Oh, this will also be railroad equipment.