• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Weird Grader Applications

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Looks to be made after a military spec.
Nobody else would want so many not good systems, in one machine...
Not a good dozer, not a good grader, not a good excavator but a .......ehh.

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
Just found a Ice buster in the John Deere Attachments Catalog will have to call on Monday. Anyone else find anything else I sure could use one riight now as the ice is building up.
Kris
My boss told me to find one I found a couple of used one but he doesn' want to buy one to modify. Wants to buy one ready to go. any one intrested in the used one let me know I will send you a link.

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
Ice buster

Well I talked to the sales rep for the wester US and works for CWS that owns IMAC that built the ice busters I guess that they won't be making any more! So the only option is to find used ones and any parts???
I have a line on a few used ones so will see what happens sure could use one now.

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
Ice buster

Just a quick thought!
I wonder how many of them they would have to sell to start building them??? ( Ice busters) I wonder how much intrest there is.
If we could get a head count we could let them know there people that wanted them.

lpnt65

Occupation
Retired
Allis chalmers Dmodel grader with loader mounted on the rear end ,all the driver did was cut out windrow , reverse grader with bucket lowered to fill it then the truck driver reversed under neath loader presto grader stayed straight didnt have to turn simple

bigrus

Occupation
Joystick attendant
Allis chalmers Dmodel grader with loader mounted on the rear end ,all the driver did was cut out windrow , reverse grader with bucket lowered to fill it then the truck driver reversed under neath loader presto grader stayed straight didnt have to turn simple

Might that have been an Aussie type attachment :rolleyes: Some oddball things are built out of neccesity in this country ;)

Super Roel

Allis-Chalmers D type loader attachment .

Might that have been an Aussie type attachment :rolleyes: Some oddball things are built out of neccesity in this country ;)

I post a brochure from Rockland TL-D Loader , i dont now where its bin made , but its for the M65 Allis-Chalmers Motor Grader .

Attachments

• Rockland TL-D Loader.jpg
    Rockland TL-D Loader.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,574

lpnt65

Occupation
Retired
The d model i am Quoting belonged to a council in New zealand I think it was Papakura council South Auckland and they purchased it from Cable Price Corp (agents for Alliss Chalmers)as A optional xtra

andoman

The cities seem to used to like these things because they could road them anywhere in town, to move on a truck they weighed in at just under 60,000lbs.
grader.jpg

snapfruzen

Occupation
Grader since 1976,working at a coal mine with scra
The 760 Champion with two snow wings is for plowing the inside shoulder of a divided highway