• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wanting To Help

BaserJeffrey

I am seeking out folks who might need the equipment they have or purchase to be moved. I am on the logistics side of this and want to help out anyone wanting to get an item from Point A to Point B. You can reach me: (507)258-5566 ext. 1007 or jeffrey@baserfreight.com

Attachments

• BaserBusinessCardJEFFREY.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

chidog

So do you have the trucks or farm that work out? Like a broker?
Whats a good price to move a D8K from Mid California to Seattle area.
Approximately?

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Forum rules allow someone promoting a product or service to make one introductory post in a thread about the product or service. This is considered your introductory post, all replies are to be made at this thread.

BaserJeffrey

So do you have the trucks or farm that work out? Like a broker?
Whats a good price to move a D8K from Mid California to Seattle area.
Approximately?
Good Morning Chidog

I am a Freight Agent, working under a Broker. We do have our own trucks and "farm" out loads. I took your information you provided to get a D8K (Dozer) from Mid California (I used Fresno, Ca) to Seattle, Wa to get approx. 930 mile journey. Since it is a oversized load, you will have to have permits which my quote includes.

The cost would be $9250 USD

This quote only covers transportation, and the rate may chance if the distance or location is not where I used as a reference.

If this is something you want to consider, please reach out to my email: jeffrey@baserfreight.com or call me (507)258-5566 ext. 1007 or my cell (507)517-7081

Getting your contact information would be great for this or any future interactions.

IceHole

That is why a lot of people lose, you have people just trying to grab money!!

If you have equipment you need moved, reach out to me and let's talk!!
Fairly standard rate around here. We pilot car our own loads though.

BaserJeffrey

So yeah at 180 / hour, then it should be more like a 6K deal then?
How do you rate it at 6K deal...there are to many variables to come into play just to crack off a number like 6K...are permit involved, is it an oversized loads, what distance do you have to travel. When I quote I learn all the variables and quote accordingly, I see too many people/companies who make quotes that puts the client at risk! I just learned of a case where the client lost $40,000 over a shipment, which they will not recover. This may put that client out of business. I try to avoid such costly errors.