• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

VOLVO NL10 vs ISUZU & NISSAN (in carrying capacity)

cat2013

hello everyone, please forgive my broken english.. but I really need your opinion.

I work in heavy equipment rental company, and we have :

- Volvo NL 10 with 9.600cc
- Isuzu with 15.000cc
- Nissan with 16.000cc

my question is, which one is better among 3 ? our user/tenant are hesitate to make a deal with Volvo NL 10 because its smaller cc compare to usual vehicle around here (such as Nissan/isuzu/fuso)

in my experience this Volvo NL 10 is way much better and stronger than isuzu or nissan, but they look at the paper. please can somebody explain ? thank you in advance.

Delmer

Welcome to HEF.

You probably won't get any response from North American members here, I've never seen anything that big from Nissan or Isuzu in the USA. Are these really the same size trucks? that's quite a difference in engine displacement.

Maybe some of the international members will be more familiar with these trucks.