• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Update on operators course.

Grader4me

Ford LT-9000 I only moved that about 1/4 mile but I've had some real loads behind her in the past. Going ain't no problem whoaing on the other hand can be a chore at times. Maybe I'll just fax that old RV to Alberta instead of pulling it. lol

:yup If you faxed it... probably only be worth half the price:D

Madman

If you do go the Alberta route look for camp jobs only,your just as easy to get $12/hr and live in NS cheap that get $30 in the cities and pay $1000 a month for rent :( at least in a camp its a bed to sleep on and they feed you and if you get the right spot fly you home for around a week.

I have been weighing my options here in NB and sometimes there's no place like home.

I hear ya, I'd much rather stay put right here. I pay $1000/month for my mortgage right now !:Banghead

Grader4me

I hear ya, I'd much rather stay put right here. I pay $1000/month for my mortgage right now !:Banghead

I think that for $1000/month you wouldn't get much of a rent out there (maybe it would be something like wrenchbenders RV ;) ) if you got one at all. In your area(and mine) I would imagine with what you are paying per month for a mortgage, you have a nice home.

Once you get out of school I'm sure you will pick up something in your area. Keep in mind that N.B & N.S. have lost many operators to Alberta. These positions have to be filled.