• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Unloading 30,500 lb table

Bluewave

Occupation
Pipeline Inspector
Went and tried to use the new 210-P excavator and it said nope, added the Kubota M6-111 and the box said nope! Ended up calling a crane to come unload them. Ended up with 2 toombstone boxes to cut in half to make a 10x26 welding table and 2 10x13 tables. Got 2 horizontal fixture jigs at the auction to use or cut up.

Love this berkelemans dump trailer it gets the hell used out of it. Slightly over loaded but it’s only going 1/4 mile each way

Attachments

• IMG_1545.jpeg
    IMG_1545.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1548.jpeg
    IMG_1548.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1540.jpeg
    IMG_1540.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47

terex herder

That was a pretty big mill those tombstones held down. Should make a real nice welding table. For me, it would have to go outside.

Bluewave

Occupation
Pipeline Inspector
That was a pretty big mill those tombstones held down. Should make a real nice welding table. For me, it would have to go outside.
1 of them is going outside to be cut in half and welded end to end. Will make a nice blasting table and beating the hell out of stuff table. The other one will be 10x13 when it’s cut down and inside

skyking1

Excavators make poor cranes. Does your new machine have a published load chart?
If so, take a look. It wasn't even close to snatching that much, that high.
EDIT: I looked. It can get half that at 15' above the ground with the bucket removed. That chart should be on the side glass to your right.

Bluewave

Occupation
Pipeline Inspector
Excavators make poor cranes. Does your new machine have a published load chart?
If so, take a look. It wasn't even close to snatching that much, that high.
EDIT: I looked. It can get half that at 15' above the ground with the bucket removed. That chart should be on the side glass to your right.
Left side, plan did not survive first contact, they were supposed to be 19,500 each then found they were 30k, figured with 2 machines we could get them on the ground. But then the auction loaded them standing up which you know raised the height. Oh well it’s done and time to get the helper on the steam cleaner

Attachments

• IMG_1550.jpeg
    IMG_1550.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14

chidog

I'd like to see the milling machine they would be used on. Yeah when I get my 4 Costco size shops I could use something like those.