• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

undercarriage parts td20c

dirtwaterfox

needing some help from yall bulldozer techs, attempting to keep an old dozer working on the farm, just a hobby, but I really like doing it. Tried a lot of the website parts stores, they have tried to help me, once I tell them what I have, I get a lot of sorrys, can't help you. I have a dresser td20c, serial # 25835, when I bought it undercarriage badly worn, but it has rebuilt engine & trans, hate to put it out to pasture, looking for rails, 6 bottom rollers & drive sprocket for one side, been told it has 7.5 inch pitch, other side will probably last me some years, only put less than 100 hrs on a year. Have been told if I find the right parts person, might find another make to fit this machine. Any help would be appreciated

lantraxco

measure pin center to pin center, get a rough measurement. I'm seeing indications that the "C" model came with either 7.5 or 8.5 pitch tracks. Either way for a few hours a year you should be able to find some used takeoff bits from an old CAT that you can make work.