• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Truck seats

markshr151

I just bought a 99 CH613 Mack to build a new to me utility bed truck. We spend a lot of time in the seat so I will be putting new seats in it. I know it takes about 1000 bucks per to get a good seat. Does any one have some good advice and experance to help me. I am woundering what brand, what price, and what supplier. Needless to say I would like to spend less money but I have bought crappy seats in the past and don't want to get stuck with bad seats for thousands of miles.

Randy88

Plenty of truck salvage yards have an assortment of quality seats to choose from, the last almost new seat I bought I think I paid 100 bucks for. As for brand, myself I go for how it fits and feels as I sit in it, I've never worn a seat out, they end up getting torn or ripped up and its cheaper to put in another seat, air suspension and all verses recovering the old seat.