• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Troubleshooting Power Bob-Tach not working

tmule

Hi All, I have bobcat s650. Power Bob-Tach quit working. I checked the switch with a tester and switch is working. there is no power coming to a switch. I couldn't detect any power just some 0.014 volt. I also checked fuses but couldn't allocate fuse for Bob-Tach in a cabin fuse box(please see attached image) . Any ideas where are the fuses are for Bob-Tach ? Thank you!

did you ever find were the switch gets it power

Steve Dejager

I have a t300 and the bobtach moves up and down just fine when not putting an attachment on. as soon as i pull up to the bucket the bobtach wont go all the way down. like its not getting enough pressure. does this sound like a coil issue?

JesseJamison

I'm about to find out.

I'm new to the board and very pleased to see this write-up here. I sure hope I only need the first couple of suggestions, but it will be what it will be I suppose. Thank you for the write up Willy59. Much appreciated!

david ball

Hi everyone - I have a 2012 S205. The Bob-tach recently stopped closing. Opens fine. Have power at the switch. Guessing from this write up (thank you @willie59) that I likely have a bad Open solenoid. Planning to get it in the shop in the next couple of weeks and pull it apart. Does my assumption seem reasonable?