• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Trick or Treat from 68 580CK

1968 Case 580CK

Halloween is approaching and today I heard an explosion of noise outside as the yard kats screeched and ran for cover. I ran out the door, and I tell you........the movie "Christine" should have been this 580CK instead of the 58 Plymouth Fury. Ole "Greased Lightnin" had been sitting under thick covers for 6 months, and seems to have had enough of being a Rip Van Winkle. She had thrown her arms up in the air, busting the tarp ropes and hurling those thick tarps through the air. One of the cats had been snoozing on the warm tarp, and she went air-borne for a good 30 yards, and hit the ground running like hell.

"Im back........................"

upload_2017-10-23_18-3-2.jpeg
Growwwwwllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upload_2017-10-23_18-5-41.jpeg

Trick or Treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upload_2017-10-23_18-7-58.jpeg

Yallll better do as those yard cats did, and RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween to all, and hope all the repairs go well.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
LOL..
My buddy got a call in the weeeee hrs of the morning from the police.. said his tractor was running wide open in the barn down the street & wondered if he had been down there working..
SOMEHOW the thing turned on by itself, started & was running WFO..
HE WAS, working down there & parked it & went home..6hrs ago..
BUT it started & was running when he got there..?? Spooky..

1968 Case 580CK

LOL..
My buddy got a call in the weeeee hrs of the morning from the police.. said his tractor was running wide open in the barn down the street & wondered if he had been down there working..
SOMEHOW the thing turned on by itself, started & was running WFO..
HE WAS, working down there & parked it & went home..6hrs ago..
BUT it started & was running when he got there..?? Spooky..

Was your buddy's Case name "Marie LaVou"? Now that was one voodoo-queen demon possessed 580 for sure! This time of the year, you gotta watch out, as these old Case tractors come alive when and where they want too.......and once they get a rollin, we all know they dont have any brakes........so, run like HELL!!!!!!!!

onemank6

Day late and lotttttsssss of dollars short after the big D but just thought I’d pop in and say hey ole Maria is still kickin and apparently casting spells just not at the right person hahaha