• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tri-Track Crawler Grader

lantraxco

Company was dissolved and also patent lapsed in 2012 due to unpaid fees, not sure what happened there. Looks like a hell of a machine.

Graderfan1981

Has someone see the machine the last time? Sad that they dissolved, but I think the machine is still existent.

ih100

Looks like a Kassbohrer with a grader attachment. Looks like an expensive way to do what a standard Kassbohrer could do.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
It's a neat idea, but I wouldn't call it a grader. That unitrack in the front would make it really unstable. To me it is a bombader with an attachment on the front.

Graderfan1981

All what a blade in the middle is a grader for me. This track grader needs a bigger/longer frame, more weight on the front or two tracks, then it is more stable on front i think.