• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TL140 Oil Leak Between Drive Pumps

Hellbringer

Hi Guys

I have been working on this machine for a while and i have all the problems sorted out but one.

I have an oil leak from the connection between the 2 drive pumps. I have looked through the parts manual and the service guide and it looks like there should be 3 o-rings on that surface (2 smaller o rings for the passage between the pumps and a large ring that goes around the shaft housing) i have made sure those 3 o rings are installed and still have a leak.

About the leak, it leaks when the machine is not running, as soon as oil in put into hydraulic tank, it starts a slow drip, the speed of the drip does not change if the machine is running (it is not under pressure)

Has anyone run into this or know what the fix might be?

Thanks
Mike