• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tilt trailer loading edge

Welder Dave

It depends how visible the lights are. I've seen Landoll trailers with the lights quite aways underneath the deck. I've also seen trailers with holes cut in plate on the deck so the lights can be seen.

cfherrman

Have you tried tilting the trailer on the ground, then backing up to try to dig it in the dirt a little bit, you probably can get half way in the dirt, or find a ditch

IceHole

Have you tried tilting the trailer on the ground, then backing up to try to dig it in the dirt a little bit, you probably can get half way in the dirt, or find a ditch
It would break all the lights

IceHole

Those lights are not very tough then, I'm surprised they have not broken already
What light will hold up to plowing through gravel? Come on man.

Not to mention rather not tear up the ground everywhere or have to find gravel even.