• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Thought this was funny

SunServicesLLC

Pulled up to the demo my guys were doing today and saw this. It was the footer from the front porch, but looks like something else.
Brian

Attachments

• dec 4 012.jpg
    dec 4 012.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,247

rino1494

You should put a slip cover on it and put a sign on it that says free. It would be funny to see people trying to pick that up.

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Thats funny, i've seen that before when we demo a house, their was more concrete in the steps then there was holding the entire house up.

now you need to find another large peice of concrete to drop on it and break it up so it can be hauled away.

bobcat ron

Banned
Occupation
playing with the new 247 MTL
Gimme 1 hour with that chunk and my jack hammer and I'll turn it into "Barney Rubble".

d6peg

Occupation
owner, operator
You should put a slip cover on it and put a sign on it that says free. It would be funny to see people trying to pick that up.

Just remember that nobody would even bother trying to get something for free. Put a $25 price tag on it and every thief within 10 miles would try to load it.
Heard of someone with a free sign on a fridge in the front yard but nobody took it, but the day he put a price on it, the fridge was missing that night.

juniordemoguy

Occupation
doing demolition
Just remember that nobody would even bother trying to get something for free. Put a $25 price tag on it and every thief within 10 miles would try to load it.
Heard of someone with a free sign on a fridge in the front yard but nobody took it, but the day he put a price on it, the fridge was missing that night.

how true is that!!