• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

This will be an interesting thread moving forward......

Monkeywithawrench

Agreed. As much as I try, I cannot sell maintenance to anyone in this area but when a machine goes down they want me yesterday.
Sooo..........Big market down there for oil sampling?? ROFLMAO

I think its amazing sometimes when you explain WHAT oil sampling is, HOW oil sampling works, and THE BENFITS to oil sampling............most of my customers in construction get it...........and then a few, who have mutilple high dollar excavators, loaders, dozer............they look and talk to you like your selling 'Snake Oil'. o_O
o_O o_O o_O o_O :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Truck Shop

These you sample---oil is changed, with maintenance problems are found.
GettyImages-454510154.jpg

Monkeywithawrench

These you sample---oil is changed, with maintenance problems are found.
GettyImages-454510154.jpg
Those, my friend; are PURE DESTRUCTION to this highly tuned form of perfection called my aging body!!LOL

Besides............Vtech doesn't want me to get my panties in a bunch........and those will DEFINITELY cause my panties to bunch after they hit my hips and thighs. LOL

Joe H

Boobies are good. But this guy thinks there are better things, can't think what that could be though.

1712798399613.png