• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The longest running production telehandler was / is?

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
What model has run the longest basically unchanged?

barklee

i wanna say the skytrak 6036 model????? just guessing but they have been around quite a while.
Also maybe the lull 6k highlander???? You would know more about that one though.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
I think gradall have not much change over the years from basic design. Even a Lull 1054-C has a 13 year run unchanged.:eek: Seems like yesterday. 644 has been around a long time and was a great seller. I forgot what year it came out may be 1978 to 1995

Last edited:

BSAA65LB

Occupation
Retired!
The original Loed 552/554 machines were introduced about 1974 and were in production until the mid 90's when Gradall finally quit building them. They were never big sellers, but were a beast.