• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The big 50

excavator

My wonderful wife made me this cake for my 50th birthday. Still on top of the hill and cutting it down. Couldn't find a model tunnel boring machine otherwise I'd have been trying to go through it.

Attachments

• DSCF0096.jpg
    DSCF0096.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 906
  • DSCF0098.jpg
    DSCF0098.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 691

stretch

Occupation
gopher
happy belated birthday! I loved those cakes when I was younger from Stop & Shop...still have most of those cars lying around. Also made a few like those myself, had one for my aunt who works for a cellular tower company so on went the dozer, crane, and flatbeds full of structural steel.

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
Was it chocolate, or did it just have choco icing? Those models on the cake, are they yours, and if yes, how did she keep it a secret? Otherwise, happy birthday and many more happy returns. Hip hip Hooray!

Young Admin

Occupation
Auto mechanic
Was it chocolate, or did it just have choco icing? Those models on the cake, are they yours, and if yes, how did she keep it a secret? Otherwise, happy birthday and many more happy returns. Hip hip Hooray!
lllllllllllllll