• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Thanks guys!

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
This sub-forum should get real interesting. Thank you for adding it.

Now ATCO get to work teaching us.:)

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Many thanks to the admins for this new topic section. It will be very useful for me. ;) :notworthy

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I moved a few threads here, just so the place wouldn't look so empty. :cool2

Well, actually, I moved them here because they were the ones that I could remember right off the top of my head that belonged here. Anybody else that can think of one any that are hidden in other forums that are more appropriate for here, let us know, and we can move them over.

BTW, you guys should thank ATCO, because he deserves a lot of the credit for making this happen, not only by the fact that he's the most recent member to suggest it to the staff, but because he's one guy that we know we can count on to make it worthwhile. :notworthy

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Thanks for the compliment Digger. But, I don't consider myself nothing special, just like so many other folks, just a guy with a lifetime of knowledge and experience. I think it would be a travesty if the knowledge I have gained over the years were buryed 6 feet in the ground instead of sharing it with the world. :cool:

FSERVICE

thanks to the mods

this will be a great place to post projects thanks again this will give atco something to do with all of his knowledge we might even learn something from him

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
this will be a great place to post projects thanks again this will give atco something to do with all of his knowledge we might even learn something from him

Umm, we expect to see some posts from you as well FSERVICE. I know you do just a little bit more than run up and down the road looking for parts. bah ha ha hahaha. :D

Lee-online

Sure will. I get into some pretty big projects and it would be fun to document it with pics from start to finish. Normally i only take pics for my reference only.
I may be doing a certified rebuild on a 773D this winter.

punchlist

Im just a semi hack working in the family rental business. It sure is good to have a place to talk shop

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
Add my thanks to the pile. :thumbsup