• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Testing 1 2 3...

chask

This is a test but I thought I would post a question to see if I get a reply. On a rubber tired hoe or an excavator the end section is called a dipper stick, what is the first section called, the main stick? Or is stick only a term for cranes?
Have a great day.

maybe the boom ?

chask

need hydro advice on 3500a

testing for the 4th & final time i hope .

this is harder than enlisting in the USN !!:

golemb

EX120-2 melts Fuse F7

have a Hitachi EX120-2 that melts fuse F7 in about 30 to 45 minutes. after replacing the fuse the machine with work for another 30 minutes before it melts again. any suggestion on how to pin point the source of the problem.

lifesaver09

why lifesaver, do any of you remember the Des Moines Iowa river rescue, crane was used
to save the lady, that was my husband Joe. (operator)

lifesaver09

I think he'll be happy that I got this site for him, for he loves to talk Cranes.
Right now he is talking the CCO testing. Kansas and Iowa are right to work states,
but I think for long all states will go to operatorers be licesned to operate.

Clyde

I Am doing a test. this is only a test.if this was an actual post there would have been some reading about heavy equipment!!

Thank you,Again this was only a test.

Rockfor514

Occupation
BUM
007-55.jpg