• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

test

WHEELMAN

Test Msg from da Wheelman

Hopefully this msg starts my journey along the Heavy Equipment Forums path. Until I can get to the Welcome thread, I am from the East Coast - USA. Been assisting many with acquiring new/used wheels/rims/and components for various Construction, Earthmoving, Industrial, and Logging equipment. Already love the pics and can't wait to talk to you'all.

WHEELMAN

Test Msg 2 from da wheelman

Hey, that wasn't bad. Maybe the second msg/time will be easier.
Here's a joke for you...
Compliments of the Wheelman.
Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

WHEELMAN

Test Msg 3 from da Wheelman

Fantastic!
I hope you liked the joke in Msg 2.

Can anyone tell me how to the cool picture/avatar?

I'd like to get alittle more professional than this probationary listing.

See ya.