• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex ta 25 zf trans codes

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
HI hef working on a terex truck torque converter bearing went bad leaking oil. Boys a centrans rebuilt our torue new trans pump and supplied bearings. After assembling short test drive code pops up Lil wrench and a gear that says stop. I check fluids wires ect. Unhooked battery cable and gave the Lil wrench 10 mins. Hooked battery cable up and code comes instant. I dont think lil wrench means it's fixing itself lol. Code is( bf ) operation manual says mechanical fault or speed sensor and that's it. I'm hoping someone can supply some info or where to get some thanks

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I don't have laptop in from of me .If memory is right you might have to do trans recalibration. That would be done with the trans recalibration tool .

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
Hey tool king talked to customer light and code have been on awhile. Talked to Mike at centrans he said book shows code for electric issue with engine brake which don't work lol. Customer is not worried about engine brake working. Which is good with out schematic and service manual this truck is a pita.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
whats your email address.I can send you the manual .what is the serial of the truck?