• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Td 25

mackman

Td 25 won't move. The motor was just swaped. It had sat for several years. It dose not seem like the torque wants to pick up oil. Dose the charge pump have to be primed on that machine? If so how? Thanks!!!!!

td25c

I have never had to prime the charge pump on my td 25c.The pump sets pretty low on the torque converter housing.Your td 25 should have a gauge on the dash panel for converter pressure.Check the filters&safty screens & lines for loose connections.Make sure the rear frame is full,It holds 65 gallons .Here is a picture from my service manual on the torque converter & tranny plumbing.Hope this helps.Holler at me if it still wont move .

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,006

mackman

Thanks 25c I'll see what we can do. It is not my dozer but I may have to take it to satisfy an unpaid bill. The motor that was swaped it was out of a cable dozer. So the torque was put on the older motor.

j.havel

Td 25 won't move. The motor was just swaped. It had sat for several years. It dose not seem like the torque wants to pick up oil. Dose the charge pump have to be primed on that machine? If so how? Thanks!!!!!

Hi i am new to the site. I have 2 td 25 dozers, one is a runner and one a parts machine

danhoe

If you are looking for a parts machine let me know, it looks like a decent machine and located in Novi Michigan, been inside for about 3 years and it could be picked up for scrap prices. the machine drove inside for a rail job and the owner walked away from it. digger