• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

talk me into this backhoe or out of it please.

92b16si

been looking around for a decent hoe. I been looking for a cat for the past 5-6 months and all the good deals seem to slip trough my fingers. my budget is 20k i found this nice looking new hollands 555e
here is the link
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/2671729319.html
should i contact the seller or just keep looking. I love the price :D

caver

Little Tractor in Metropolis IL had a 555E that he was asking 12K for. I waited a few hours too long and someone else bought it.
A couple posters on another forum had that era of hoe and were happy with it.

92b16si

Little Tractor in Metropolis IL had a 555E that he was asking 12K for. I waited a few hours too long and someone else bought it.
A couple posters on another forum had that era of hoe and were happy with it.

darn and my brother lives in chicago too. so it is a decent machine? just need it for farm work, and possible to digg a pond, to store rain water.

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
been looking around for a decent hoe. I been looking for a cat for the past 5-6 months and all the good deals seem to slip trough my fingers. my budget is 20k i found this nice looking new hollands 555e
here is the link
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/2671729319.html
should i contact the seller or just keep looking. I love the price :D
""This posting has been deleted by its author.""

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
Be extra careful buying on Craiglist.Lots of scams and crooks on it.Scams and thieves are on all sites now looking for a sucker.

92b16si

Some one help me find a decent backhoe . Iam willing to pay a finders fee.
I need this machine like two months ago.

Bill Smith

Occupation
Rental House Owner
How far would you travel to find one ? As well how much are you willing to pay to truck this machine ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$

92b16si

my burget is 20k max placed in laredo tx. I have to pay import fee's to mexico, so the machine will cost me about 6k plus another 2k to ship it home.

Bill Smith

Occupation
Rental House Owner
580 se

I saw this 580 SE for sale looks in good shape if interested let me know and I will find out
DSC_0381.JPG

92b16si

is a 96 580sl 4x4 for 19,500 expensive. i will need this down in texas. shipping would be 2,300. what do you guys think?

92b16si

seemed really solid. no pin play. motor ran strong. hydraulics lifted and soothly. I left the machine up in the bucket and piston and it stood up . no major oil leakes, just from one hose.