• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL150 Supertrak

samson09

Super excited, finalizing paperwork on a low hour Tak TL150- SuperTrak.
Purchasing it with a fecon bullhog for light duty brush/clearing and mulching.

I've got a few pieces of larger equipment but only have one other skid loader, a case 70XT skid which I like. After all the research I am super stoked to push dirt with this Tak.

Tak owners/users, tell me all the good things I'm in for! :)

GaryHoff

Occupation
Heavey Equipment Mechanic
The tl150 is a very solid machine, i havent seen many other brands that can take the same abuse. The only thing that your not going to like is the price of new tracks (just remember to treat them good and they will last) Your going to notice a big power difference between your case and tak (the tak is a much larger machine, not really comparable) I hope you mostly intend on pushing dirt with it, as takeuchi doesnt recomend installing a mulcher head on it.

stuvecorp

The one dealer here is starting to move some of the big Mustang track loaders(same as TK) for mowing/mulching and are crushing the others performance wise.

Make sure to share some pictures.

Drc

I have a TL 130, a very good machine, bought a 24 cuft bucket for it, it loads it and packs the load. Takeuchi make good equipment.

bonanno23

Occupation
union drainage foreman, also own a full time lands
I love my TL150. I dig foundations with it all the time when I can get a bigger machine on site soon enough. we usually start out going around in circles with the 287 and tl150. But once we hit sand I continue pushing material out adn the cat piles it up outside of the hole. There is no comparison between the 2 when it comes to pushing power

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1,586
  • resize 2.jpg
    resize 2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 2,549

samson09

owner feedback is...awesome!

Been mulching with this for last couple of days. Very happy with this machine. It is a beast. But is does eat a full tank (28.5 Gal.) of fuel in about 8 hours. I just wish I had the cover door for the bullhog. It launches the bigger pieces quite far without the door on the front, would like to have it to be able to mulch finer. (Having troubles uploading pics...)