• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TB145

dumptrucker

Isn't that all dirt where you unloaded? I would think it would have tore it up less unloading it the normal way. No?:beatsme

CascadeScaper

I think what he's saying is that he needed to get the machine sideways on the trailer in a dirt lot first, then he'd bring the machine onto the site and offload the machine over the side without touching the asphalt.

Dwan Hall

I was loading it sideways in these pictures so I could unload it at the job site off the side of the trailer. Ie guy had a new blacktop driveway and I did not want to mark it up. I could have offloaded it onto plywood then turned to get into the yard but I didn't want to take a chance on marking his driveway up.
Tomarrow I get to reload it over the side.