• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stepping up

catkicker

Occupation
Crane Operator
So I've been operating crawlers more often now for the last 3 or 4 yrs. Mostly in the 300 ton range and around 200' of boom. The company I'm working for is putting me in a position where I will get seat time in one of the company's Manitowoc 18000's with 300' of boom. Been working with the tech getting it ready to work. First job was mucking out the automatic greaser reservoirs that got water in them:cool: Got to start some wheres, been going over what I need to be doing as far as daily checks and operator responsibilities. configuring the LMI. Got the opportunity to stand the boom up Saturday.

Attachments

• 20140712_131238[1].jpg
    20140712_131238[1].jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 267

FSERVICE

building windmill/windturbine towers it looks like.. nice crane;) keep the pics coming its interesting to see them going up...