• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

starting new end of company

starrtruckin

my father & i have 10 triaxle dump trucks of are own and 17 owner oper. & a jcb backhoe we are a for hire dump truck rental company in PA, but I am wanting to get into the excavating deal as well & i am looking for some good advice or direction to what i should start of doing/ basements, home uitily ditches, septic sand mounds, etc. or is there some sort of angle i can work with all the trucks, I just wanted to see what a bunch of expenced excavation busness man like ur selves though i might need to do

thank you for your time
cause time is $$$$

hope to hear back

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF starrtruckin! :drinkup

nedly05

my father & i have 10 triaxle dump trucks of are own and 17 owner oper. & a jcb backhoe we are a for hire dump truck rental company in PA, but I am wanting to get into the excavating deal as well & i am looking for some good advice or direction to what i should start of doing/ basements, home uitily ditches, septic sand mounds, etc. or is there some sort of angle i can work with all the trucks, I just wanted to see what a bunch of expenced excavation busness man like ur selves though i might need to do

thank you for your time
cause time is $$$$

hope to hear back

Start small, work in some excavating where you can, as long as you have the machine already, work it when you can, maybe pull a truck when needed and use it with the backhoe. Feel out the market by advertising a backhoe service, do the jobs as they come in,Build it up over time, I think that is the best route. Any pics of the trucks??? GOOD LUCK!:thumbsup

nedly05

Cool pics! Hows the truckin going? everyone says you cant make money with truck:beatsme I want a big truck, wanna sell me one? Do you drive?

9420pullpan

Welcome to HEF Starrtruckin,

i worked with ya up on the rt 222 project. i was working for Myers at the time. runnin a 963 loading ya.

starrtruckin

so were are u working now????? things seem to be slowing down espechaly this year, who about it!!!

I'll have to check about the L9000 pics but we have 2 and 2 sterlings