• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some recent pictures from CME

D11RCD

COPPA Member
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Hello again everyone,
I know I haven't posted any pictures of my fleet (C.M.E. or Crab Mass Excavations) for a very long time so here are some. Hope you all enjoy!

This first project was one of two jobs in which we had to build an area where a housing development was going to be built. The area around the 'street' was to be raised and it was to be a dead end.

Pic 1 and 2: Moving the original pile of clay with the 365C FS and loading it into our 725 which dumped it in the area where our development was to be.
IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

The D10T was used to push the clay into a pile resembling to shape that the development was meant to be.
IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1711.JPG

The 24 finished off the shaping and cleaned up the area where we had been working.

IMG_1703.JPG

D11RCD

COPPA Member
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Here are a few more:

The 330Dl and the 374D were busy pulling extra material up off the sides of the pad to even the height as we compacted with the 825H.

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

IMG_1705.JPG

IMG_1718.JPG

This is one from the beginning of the project, taken at night I thought you might enjoy :)
Night Time Cat.jpg

More to come in the next few days :D

D11RCD

COPPA Member
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Sorry to take so long guys, I have been really busy with assignments and such, more pictures soon!

D11RCD

COPPA Member
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Ok, so here are some other photographs from misc. projects.
The 5110B bringing up piles for a residential housing project.
IMG_1899.JPG
365Cl Face Shovel loading up my 725 with material ready to be spread and compacted into a dirt road which had to be raised a few meters, however the road was 1 km away...
IMG_1980.JPG
Misc work on a bridge project.
IMG_1993.JPG
The 924G lifting some pipe into place.
IMG_2007.JPG
More pipe lifting.
IMG_2009.JPG

I hope you all enjoyed my posts :)

If anyone wants to see any projects in full or more pictures then just say so!