• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some of my pics from sydney

Aardvark

Thought I'd post a few of my pics for you guys.
First up, a bit of light gardening.
Sydney's duststorm last wednesday. Theres normally a hill in the background here.
And last but not least, trying to find "Radiator Springs"27022009491.jpg

27022009493.jpg

23092009714.jpg

23092009706.jpg

20042009555.jpg earlier this year

Aardvark

yes Tonka it's called the Capricorn Hwy. It runs for 574 kilometres from Rockhampton on the coast of Queensland to Barcaldine in Queensland's outback.:tong The wife dragged me over to your joint, nice place you've got there mate.:usa
Special Tool all the brush got h dragged up to street level and went to the shredder at the tip.:drinkup
Heavylift damndest thing I've seen in 40 odd years in Sydney.I could smell and even taste that red dust coming towards us at about 3 am and got up to close all the windows. At sunrise it looked as if armegeddon had arrived.:eek:

Jamez Bond

Banned
Occupation
Businessmen
Really this is reliable details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day

Jamez Bond

Banned
Occupation
Businessmen
Really this is reliable details i like this actually i was in looking for this details and considering to create a line for this but i have no need to create any line after study out this details anyways thanks for this and have a awesome day

Well I want to some help from your side members if anybody have some information about tree guards then please share here

Last edited by a moderator:

ianoz

Such is the power of a HEF moderator. Garrie .Not even 007 Spammers can get passed them .