• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sloppy 6 way blade, Case 450

Sailorman

Occupation
castle builder
While I am replacing valves and head gasket, I am also resealing the angle cylinders on my 6 way blade. The guide plates are very worn but I can fix that. The diagrams show a circular feature on the blade: upload_2022-6-12_22-18-5.png

What is the mating feature on the Leveling Beam and how much play is allowed between them? Even using the tilt cylinder, there is far to much slop.

chidog

You always just want enough play that the part will move freely and not bind. For a home low expenditure project you can either weld build up some stuff, and or purchase steel plate and redo some of the parts.
And if it is something that needs to be accurately machined you could find someone to make some of the parts, if you don't have the machines to do it. And would likely be way cheaper that going to the dealer for them.